Personalised content to match your course
Pearson gives you the freedom to design your course materials based on exactly what and how you want to teach. Our dedicated teams will help you to create focused and affordable resources for your students that map to course structure and support your teaching.
Here are some examples of customised resources:
- A course textbook with content specific to your course needs
- A case book uniquely designed for your class
- A course reader with introductory chapters from different texts
- A study skills guide to support your students’ academic skills
- A MyLab or Mastering course with content selected and tailored to your course
- A course website with eChapters, case studies, videos and quizzes
Customisable Resources & Technology
From eTextbooks to online courses, Pearson works with instructors to create a customised technology solution specific to your course. Our team has extensive experience developing creative format solutions and/or services.
Here are a few examples of the customised technology services we offer:
- Customisable eTextbooks
- Online and Blended Courses
- Engaging Digital Assets
- Simulated Lab environment
- Integrated Solutions
Pearson’s personalised resource creation service is a surprisingly easy way of getting material appropriate for your course in one book. I recommend it!
Custom book, University of Manchester
“Creating a personalised resource was a constructive and positive course development for me, as everything is now integrated, aligned and consistent.”
Custom book, Heriot-Watt University